Tuesday, December 30, 2008

November Grandparent Pages

November 2008

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
On the 4th of November, I went to a hangar in the Grand Junction airport to the John McCain “Road-to-Victory” rally with my Mom, Nathan, David, and Alyssa. Dad came to the rally later. I had fun playing with and trying to eat the red pom poms they gave us to shake.
My mom was doing the laundry one day and while I was helping her. I thought it would be fun to climb into the laundry basket. Luckily it had some clothes in it so I had a soft landing when I fell in.
Whenever my mom turns on music, I like to dance by bouncing up and down. I also try to dance when I am on Mom’s lap in Primary with, and the other kids sing songs.
On the 6th of this month, I took one step without holding on to anything. Then on the 10th, I took three steps. On the 13th, I walked across the floor. By the end of the month, I was walking all over the place. I also learned to wave and now I wave hello and goodbye to everybody. My 3rd tooth came in at the end of this month.
I met some of my Mom’s cousins this month when I went to their house in Fruita for an early Thanksgiving dinner. I also got to see my Uncle Jim and Aunt Lanean and Great Grandma and Grandpa Luke. I was excited to see them.
For Thanksgiving, I went to La Jara to Grandma Kaye and Grandpa Dwight’s house. While I was there, I got to visit my Great Grandma Martin, my Great Grandma Bessie and Great Grandpa Dave. At Grandma Kaye’s house, I helped Grandma decorate her Christmas tree and undecorated it.
Love Emma


November 2008

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
At the first of this month, I dislocated my elbow and Daddy took me to the emergency room where they popped it back in.
On the 4th of November, I went to a hangar in the Grand Junction airport to the John McCain “Road-to-Victory” rally with my Mom, Nathan, David, and Emma. Dad came to the rally later. At the rally, organizers gave me a McCain/Palin sign that I held up and some red pom poms to shake. It was neat when McCain’s airplane came right next to the hangar and he came out and talked to us. I had fun at the rally.
I met some of my mom’s cousins this month when I went to their house in Fruita for an early Thanksgiving dinner. I also got to see my Uncle Jim and Aunt Lanean and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Luke. I was excited to see them.
For Thanksgiving, I went to La Jara to Grandma Kaye and Grandpa Dwight’s house. While I was there, I got to visit my Great Grandma Martin, my Great Grandma Bessie and Great Grandpa Dave. At Grandma Kaye’s house I helped Grandma decorate her Christmas tree.
Love Alyssa



November 2008

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I had my last soccer game of the season this month. A few days later I had a party with all of the my teammates.
On the 4th of November, I went to a hangar in the Grand Junction airport to the John McCain “Road-to-Victory” rally with my Mom, Nathan, Alyssa, and Emma. Dad came to the rally later. At the rally, organizers gave me a McCain/Palin sign that I held up and some red pom poms to shake. It was neat when McCain’s airplane came right next to the hangar and he came out and talked to us. I had fun at the rally.
I got sick one night this month with Nathan. We were up all night throwing up and Dad stayed up with us and let us watch TV all night long.
My preschool had a celebrating preschool night party. At the party, I got to do 4 different activities and got a surprise after I completed each activity.
I went to my friend Alex’s birthday party at rocket Park. While I was at his party, a firetruck and policeman came because somebody had lit some trash cans on fire and there was a guy that was passed out on the grass. When the firefighters were done putting the trash cans out they came over and gave us all stickers.
I met some of my mom’s cousins this month when I went to their house in Fruita for an early Thanksgiving dinner. I also got to see my Uncle Jim and Aunt Lanean and Great Grandma and Grandpa Luke. I was excited to see them.
For Thanksgiving, I went to La Jara to Grandma Kaye and Grandpa Dwight’s house. While I was there, I got to visit my Great Grandma Martin, my Great Grandma Bessie and Great Grandpa Dave. At Grandma Kaye’s house, I helped Grandma decorate her Christmas tree.
I like to make up and tell jokes and tell people words that I think are funny.
Love David


November 2008

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I had my last soccer game of the season this month. After the game was over, my team had a party and my coach gave me a trophy. I was very excited to get it.
I got sick one night this month with David. We were up all night throwing up and Dad stayed up with us and let us watch TV all night long.
On the 4th of November, I went to a hangar in the Grand Junction airport to the John McCain “Road-to-Victory” rally with my Mom, David, Alyssa, and Emma. Dad came to the rally later. While we were walking to the rally, I told my mom that I couldn’t believe I get to see John McCain. At the rally, they gave me a McCain/Palin sign that I held up and some red pom poms to shake. It was neat when McCain’s airplane came right next to the hangar and he came out and talked to us. I had fun at the rally and I was disappointed the next day when I found out that John McCain lost.
I met some of my mom’s cousins this month when I went to their house in Fruita for an early Thanksgiving dinner. I also got to see my Uncle Jim and Aunt Lanean and Great Grandma and Grandpa Luke. I was excited to see them.
For Thanksgiving, I went to La Jara to Grandma Kaye and Grandpa Dwight’s house. While I was there, I got to visit my Great Grandma Martin, my Great Grandma Bessie and Great Grandpa Dave. At Grandma Kaye’s house, I got to watch Grandma’s Pokemon video and I helped Grandma decorate her Christmas tree and made her some Pokemon decorations out of paper.
Love Nathan

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

You are all growing up so fast! Emma walking already, Alyssa first ER visit, David, the comedian and Nathan involved in politics. Love to you all from Kenya, Grandma Luke

Mary Ann said...

You are all growing up so fast! Emma walking already, Alyssa first ER visit, David, the comedian and Nathan involved in politics. Love to you all from Kenya, Grandma Luke