Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I got to go to Utah and visit my cousins Parker and Maya. I had fun playing with them.
In the middle of the month I went with my family to the lions club parade downtown. I just sat and watched the parade go by.
At the end of this month, when dad was leaving for work, I heard everybody tell him bye so I said it also.
I love to play outside! I have so much fun wandering around and tasting everything and exploring. My mom won’t let me eat the dirt or plants although when I think she isn’t looking I try to stick them in my mouth.
My mom put me in my swing for the first time this year and I laughed each time she pushed me it was so much fun.
I especially like it when my brothers and sister are outside playing with me.
I have started to play with my baby doll this month, I like to give her hugs and carry her around. I also like to try to eat Alyssa’s Barbie doll accessories and Nathan and David’s Legos. I especially like to try to eat the Lego heads.
Love Emma
February 2009
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I got to visit my cousin Parker and Maya this month.
I was with Dad shopping one day when I saw an ice machine, I decided to read the word ice and I sounded it out “icke”.
I went to Nathan’s school for a movie night for Dr. Seuss’s birthday and watched Horton Hears a Who. They gave us popcorn, grapes and water to snack on while we were watching the movie.
I went to the Lions Club Parade in Downtown Grand Junction. I got some candy and enjoyed watching the parade go by.
Love Alyssa
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I got to visit my cousin Parker and Maya this month.
I was with Dad shopping one day when I saw an ice machine, I decided to read the word ice and I sounded it out “icke”.
I went to Nathan’s school for a movie night for Dr. Seuss’s birthday and watched Horton Hears a Who. They gave us popcorn, grapes and water to snack on while we were watching the movie.
I went to the Lions Club Parade in Downtown Grand Junction. I got some candy and enjoyed watching the parade go by.
Love Alyssa
February 2009
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I had a valentine party at my school, I made my box at home and got to pass out valentines at school. I got a lot of valentines and I won’t let my mom throw away my valentine box even though she has tried several times.
I got to visit my cousin Parker and Maya this month.
I went to Nathan’s school for a movie night for Dr. Seuss’s birthday and watched Horton Hears a Who. They gave us popcorn, grapes and water to snack on while we were watching the movie.
I went to the Lions Club Parade in Downtown Grand Junction. I got some candy and enjoyed watching the parade go by. I especially liked it when the old cars went by.
I was upset one day and my mom told me to smile and I told her I didn’t remember how to, that I had forgotten how to smile.
I like to write on instant messenger to Grandma and Grandpa and one day I sounded out my whole name and wrote it for them, I wrote, “David Filip Mortin”.
Love David
February 2009
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I was upset at my mom one day because she made me do my homework when I wanted to play so I told her that all parents should go to Africa until next February.
I went snowshoeing with my class and a fourth grade class from Pomona. We went snowshoeing at Mesa Lakes. I forgot my water bottle on the bus so I ate snow while I was walking.
I had a valentine party at my school, I made my box at home and got to pass out valentines at school, I was excited because I got a few Pokem on valentines.
I got to visit my cousin Parker and Maya this month, I like to try to make Parker laugh.
My school had a movie night for Dr. Seuss’s birthday and we got to watch Horton Hears a Who. They gave us popcorn, grapes and water to snack on while we were watching the movie.
I went to the Lions Club Parade in Downtown Grand Junction. I got some candy and enjoyed watching the parade go by.
Love Nathan
No comments:
Post a Comment