The Martin Family
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Alyssa 6th Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Bethers Family (Brooks & Amy)
Crowther Chaos (Jon & Anji)
Heath and Steph
it's a blog (Adam & Nadine)
Luke Family Blog
Lukes Mission Blog
Martin Mahem (Jace & Jody)
MyGrover (Justin & Becca)
The Luke Chronicles (Jason & Larissa)
Traveling Down Luke Lane (Jeremy & Hillary)
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(9)
▼
January
(9)
Pinewood Derby Race 1/28/12
Last day of school in Grand Junction
Visiting Santa 2011
David Baptism
David 8th Birthday Party
Alyssa 6th Birthday
Nathan 10th Birthday
Benjamin 1st birthday party
Emma 3rd birthday
►
2010
(11)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(35)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(20)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
Quote of the Week
David's phone conversation with Grandma Luke
Grandma "What are you doing David"
David, "Sitting in the living room Talking on the phone "
Grandma, "How is School?"
David, "I don't know, I'm not there."
Grandma, "Are you going to have a party on the last day of school?"
David, " I don't know I've never finished Kindergarten before."
No comments:
Post a Comment