Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I had my 9 month checkup, I now weigh 16 lbs 3.5 oz, and I am 27 ½ “ tall.
My Mom and Dad bought a new house and we moved into it this month. I love to walk around it, I get so excited that I have so much room to walk around and lots of new areas to explore.
I started to laugh really hard this month. Especially when my mom or brothers are teasing me and pretend like they are chasing me or play peek a boo with me, I think they are so funny and just laugh and laugh. I also got my 4th tooth on the top of my mouth. I copied my mom one day when she was giving me a kiss she said mmm-ma and so I copied her and said mmm-ma, I also copied my dad and said uh-oh.
At the ward Christmas party I got to see Santa, I wasn’t really sure who he was so I just ignored him while I was sitting on his lap.
I got to go to Utah and see all of my Luke cousins. I had fun playing with my cousins. While I was there I also got to open some Christmas presents early. I got a book to put pictures in that I can chew on from my cousin Parker. I also got a pink paper bead necklace and bracelet, a green trade bead necklace and a doll from Grandma and Grandpa Luke that are in Africa.
I got lots of presents for Christmas, my favorites are my fridge farm and pretend cell phone. Love, Emma
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I went to my friend Jada’s birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. I played lots of video games and got lots of tickets. It was tons of fun.
I had my 3rd birthday party. It was a combined Dora/Diego party with David. My Mom and Grandma Kaye made Dora backpacks for the girls and Diego rescue packs for the boys. At the party we went on a Dora adventure to find the party and my Mom made me a Dora birthday cake and at the party there was also a Dora piñata. I had lots of fun with all of my friends.
My Mom and Dad bought a new house and we moved into it this month. I have my own room right now.
It snowed a lot this month and Nathan, David and I got to play in our back yard in the snow. We had fun burying and trying to find stuff in the snow.
At the ward Christmas party I got to see Santa, but I was too scared of him to tell him what I want.
I got to go to Utah and see all of my Luke cousins. I had fun playing with Tessa and Maya. After Maya left, to go to her Grandmas, Tessa and I played in the snow and went sledding. We also played hide and seek. While I was there I also got to open some Christmas presents early. I got a purse and sunflower barrettes from my cousin. I also got a paper bead necklace and bracelet, a trade bead necklace and a doll from Grandma and Grandpa Luke that are in Africa.
For Christmas I got everything I wanted but my favorite presents from Santa are my barbie dolls. Love, Alyssa
December 2008
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I went to my friend Calvin’s birthday party at Kidplex. I played in a playland. It was tons of fun.
I had my 5th birthday party. It was a combined Diego/Dora party with Alyssa. My Mom and Grandma Kaye made Diego rescue packs for the boys and Dora backpacks for the girls. At the party we went on a Dora adventure to find the party. My Mom made me a Diego birthday cake and at the party there was also a Dora piñata. We had lots of fun with all of our friends.
My Mom and Dad bought a new house and we moved into it this month. I share a room with Nathan. It snowed a lot this month and Nathan, Alyssa and I got to play in our back yard in the snow. We had fun burying and trying to find stuff in the snow.
I had my 5 year checkup this month. I now weigh 34 lbs 4 oz and I am 40” tall.
At my ward Christmas party I got to see Santa but I didn’t dare to tell him what I wanted. I got to go to Utah and see all of my Luke cousins. I had fun playing with Hunter and Joseph. We made and decorated cookies, played in the snow and went sledding, and played video games. While I was there I also got to open some Christmas presents early. I got a Lego from my cousin, I also got a drum, mask and elephants from Grandma and Grandpa Luke that are in Africa.
Nathan and I were talking one day about how Santa gets down the chimney and I told Nathan, “To get down the chimney, I think Santa needs butter. He covers himself in butter and slides down the chimney.” I got lots of presents for Christmas, but I told my Mom that Nathan and I were bad and Santa still brought us presents. My Mom told me that we weren't bad. My favorite present from Santa is my speed racer lego. Love, David
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I went to my friend Calvin’s birthday party at Kidplex. I played in a playland. It was tons of fun.
I had my 5th birthday party. It was a combined Diego/Dora party with Alyssa. My Mom and Grandma Kaye made Diego rescue packs for the boys and Dora backpacks for the girls. At the party we went on a Dora adventure to find the party. My Mom made me a Diego birthday cake and at the party there was also a Dora piñata. We had lots of fun with all of our friends.
My Mom and Dad bought a new house and we moved into it this month. I share a room with Nathan. It snowed a lot this month and Nathan, Alyssa and I got to play in our back yard in the snow. We had fun burying and trying to find stuff in the snow.
I had my 5 year checkup this month. I now weigh 34 lbs 4 oz and I am 40” tall.
At my ward Christmas party I got to see Santa but I didn’t dare to tell him what I wanted. I got to go to Utah and see all of my Luke cousins. I had fun playing with Hunter and Joseph. We made and decorated cookies, played in the snow and went sledding, and played video games. While I was there I also got to open some Christmas presents early. I got a Lego from my cousin, I also got a drum, mask and elephants from Grandma and Grandpa Luke that are in Africa.
Nathan and I were talking one day about how Santa gets down the chimney and I told Nathan, “To get down the chimney, I think Santa needs butter. He covers himself in butter and slides down the chimney.” I got lots of presents for Christmas, but I told my Mom that Nathan and I were bad and Santa still brought us presents. My Mom told me that we weren't bad. My favorite present from Santa is my speed racer lego. Love, David
December 2008
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I went to my friend Mathew’s birthday party at Bananas Fun Park. I played laser tag, rode in go carts and played lots of video games and got lots of tickets and I bought a soccer ball chain and an army figure with my tickets. It was tons of fun. I also got to go to David and Alyssa’s birthday party.
I went on a field trip to the hatchery with my class. It was stinky and smelled like fish. I looked at lots of fish there.
My Mom and Dad bought a new house and we moved into it this month. I share a room with David. It snowed a lot this month and David, Alyssa and I got to play in our back yard in the snow. We had fun burying and trying to find stuff in the snow.
I had my 7 year checkup this month. I now weigh 46 lbs 2 oz and I am 48” tall.
At my ward Christmas party I got to see Santa and tell him what I want, I told him that I want the Wall-E DVD.
I got to go to Utah and see all of my Luke cousins. I had fun playing with Hunter and Joseph. We made and decorated cookies, played in the snow and went sledding, and played video games. While I was there I also got to open some Christmas presents early. I got a pokemon piplup stuffed animal from my cousin Maya, I was so excited when I opened it because it is just what I wanted but I couldn’t figure out how she knew I wanted it. I also got a drum, mask and elephants from Grandma and Grandpa Luke that are in Africa.
I got lots of presents for Christmas but my favorite presents from Santa are the Wall-E movie and a Wall-E figure. Love, Nathan
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I went to my friend Mathew’s birthday party at Bananas Fun Park. I played laser tag, rode in go carts and played lots of video games and got lots of tickets and I bought a soccer ball chain and an army figure with my tickets. It was tons of fun. I also got to go to David and Alyssa’s birthday party.
I went on a field trip to the hatchery with my class. It was stinky and smelled like fish. I looked at lots of fish there.
My Mom and Dad bought a new house and we moved into it this month. I share a room with David. It snowed a lot this month and David, Alyssa and I got to play in our back yard in the snow. We had fun burying and trying to find stuff in the snow.
I had my 7 year checkup this month. I now weigh 46 lbs 2 oz and I am 48” tall.
At my ward Christmas party I got to see Santa and tell him what I want, I told him that I want the Wall-E DVD.
I got to go to Utah and see all of my Luke cousins. I had fun playing with Hunter and Joseph. We made and decorated cookies, played in the snow and went sledding, and played video games. While I was there I also got to open some Christmas presents early. I got a pokemon piplup stuffed animal from my cousin Maya, I was so excited when I opened it because it is just what I wanted but I couldn’t figure out how she knew I wanted it. I also got a drum, mask and elephants from Grandma and Grandpa Luke that are in Africa.
I got lots of presents for Christmas but my favorite presents from Santa are the Wall-E movie and a Wall-E figure. Love, Nathan
3 comments:
You have really cute kids Andrea!
Just droppin' by to say hello!
Just wanted to say hello. Tell the kids hi for me & Phil. They all look wonderful!
It sounds like you all have had a great time playing in the snow. We have almost forgot what snow and winter is like. Keep warm.
Love you
Grandma Luke
Post a Comment