David's preschool went for a walk to the Pumpkin Patch in Downtown Grand Junction. The Pumpkin patch is a church in Downtown that sells pumpkins for a fundraiser. Alyssa, Emma and I went with them. The kids each got to pick out a pumpkin.
Even Alyssa got to pick out a little pumpkin.

Where's Emma?
4 comments:
Emma makes the cutest little pumpkin. It even looks like there is a pumpkin stem on top of her head.
Emma is so Big. We have to come up and see you guys again! How are things? The kids look like they had alot of fun. Tell everyone hello and give them our love.
I love fall time! I haven't made it to the pumpkin patch, but hope to soon. They're darling pictures. Thanks for the b-day gift.
Andrea,
How are things going? I wasn't sure if I commented on here before, but I thought I'd let you know how cute your kids are. I wish we could keep in touch more often, maybe now we can. Well see ya, Loni
Post a Comment