Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Denver

Philip had a meeting in downtown Denveron Friday, so we went with him. While he was in his meeting, we toured downtown Denver. We started by riding the 16th Street mall trolley for its entire loop. We then went to the Denver Art Museum. The museum had lots of activites for the kids to do. They had tons of fun!





















When Philip got done with his meeting, we met him and toured the Capitol.

On Saturday, Jace patiently took our Family picture. Alyssa and Emma didn't want to smile at the same time so it took us a little while to get the perfect shot. After that we went to Payton's birthday party and had a BBQ with Philip's family. The kids had fun swimming and playing on the Slip 'n Slide. The kids were having a water fight with there Uncle Jace so this is the only picture I got as I peeked out the door because I didn't want to get wet.


After the BBQ, we went to a Colorado Rockies game with Heath and Stephanie.



David had more fun smashing peanuts than watching the game.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

What a fun trip you had! I can't wait to see your family picture.