Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dinosaur Museum and Museum of the West

When Hunter and Joseph came with Grandma and Grandpa Luke to visit, we took a trip to the Dinosaur Museum and The Museum of the West. The kids had fun at both of the museums here are some pictures.
Making Dinosaur tracks


Earthquake!



The size of a dinosaur heart



Digging for dinosaur bones



Joseph taunting the spitting dinosaur

riding the stage coach

flying an airplane



Grandma teaching us at school





Talking on the telephone




Ahhhhhhh! Two wild animals you wouldn't want to run into.

And no I don't mean Hunter and Nathan.

2 comments:

MOM said...

Sorry to be blog-stalking, I found your blog off of my daughter's (I like to hear about some of the people she's met over the years and talked about). I saw that you have "Lukes" in your bloodline; we're Lukes, too! Your family is beautiful and the museum looks like a great place to visit.

Mary Ann said...

That was a fun trip! I need to get the video posted of the kids washing Grandpa's car. Maybe I will have time tomorrow!
Grandma Luke